WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR CLASS
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED:
SUP Yoga classes require pre-registration . We need a minimum of 2 clients to run the class (so bring a friend along!) After you purchase the SUP Yoga credit then you must go back and register for the class on the day and time you wish to attend. If you are not sure if you are registered, please contact the studio after purchasing your SUP Yoga class so that we may help you enroll. Once registered, you will receive an email with drop-in location and details.
If there is thunder, lightning, heavy rain, or strong winds we reserve the right to reschedule your session to maintain a safe and fun experience for all. If conditions are unsafe then you will be notified by either email or a phone call in regards to class cancellation. Morning classes will be canceled by 7:00am and evening classes will be canceled by 5:30pm. Please be sure your contact information (email and phone number) is listed and correct on your account profile.
Our drop-in location is at Wrightsville SUP, which is located at:
J96 W Salisbury St.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
Note: There are no public restrooms at this location.
- Please arrive ON TIME! It's important you are present for all safety procedures before the paddle out. Longwave Yoga reserves the right to reassign you to a different class if we feel you are not properly briefed before the scheduled paddle out. Please know, this is for your own safety. When planning your arrival to Wrightsville SUP, take in consideration the draw bridge that goes up every half hour.
- This is an all levels practice, including beginners. No former paddle or yoga experience is needed, but you must know how to swim.
- Please wear either swim or yoga clothing. Keep in mind you might get wet.
- We recommend being well hydrated and bringing a water bottle with you.
- Please wear SPF. Hat or sunglasses are optional, but might be lost if you go for an "unexpected swim."
- Please wear water shoes for drop in, they may be removed once on the the board, if you wish.
- If you would like to take photos or bring anything with you, please bringing a dry bag.
- We will provide the SUPYoga Board, Paddle, anchor, and life jacket. (UNLESS you registered and paid for the SUP Yoga Class with your own equipment for $25.)
- If there is heavy rain, thunder, lightning, or strong winds we reserve the right to reschedule your session. We will cancel class 1 hour prior to class start time via email or phone. Please be sure your contact information is listed correctly on your account.
ALL YOGA AND SUP LEVELS WELCOME!
(Swimming skills required)